Wednesday 28 December 2011

My beSt shots of 2011 :)

The dignity that will never let you down..The lost ChildHood...The touCh of WinterThe stoRy untoldThe joy of freedomThe undefined dreams....
Life in the mighty Padma...Untitled..Lost in yellowExploring the BeautyIt's lunch time..!!Happyness till the last Drop....
In the Rain of greenTHE PINK BEAUTYCHILDHOOD...REMAINS UNTOLD...SEQUENCE OF LIFEEducation with the barriersThe livelihood...

My beSt shots of 2011 :), a set on Flickr.

May be it's not that much significant year for me but i must say that i've learned my way towards painting my thoughts with my camera .... These are some of my favourite shots which i've taken on 2011.....Though i'ves tarted my photography on 2011 but still these are my favs.. You can see all my work here www.flickr.com/photos/kazi_sudipto/ .. Waiting for ur feedback :)

No comments:

Post a Comment